Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Workspaces

The title is fairly self-explanatory. Here's where I work everyday:


Hey, it's got a window.


Rocking my babies to sleep provides a wonderful opportunity to dream up paintings.


I admit I tidied it up a bit. Okay, a lot.



And here are a few projects I did last week for the kids (in all that spare time between 11pm and midnight):

Mobile for Kieran's room. Can't take credit for the animals, I am very embarrassed to say they come from the Martha Stewart section of Michael's. I did not die from the fluorescent lighting, and with the help of a hole punch and some string, voila!



Mobile for Maia's room. Now these butterflies I can take credit for :)



And out of an old oak frame and some scrap pieces of felt and velvet, I made this to match the mobile. Now I just need to find the time to hang it without waking the whole household.



And I finally put Kieran's name up on his door to match his sister's below.


No comments:

Post a Comment