Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weekend of play

A happy day! The sun came out, and we spent the afternoon working in the front yard. I got my raised bed finished, and am now ready to plant my lettuce and chard. I think the kids would rather keep it as a playpen!



my first sprouts!

We took a break from our yard work to check out a garage sale two streets away...and came home with the most darling chest of drawers for Maïa's room. In the family for three generations, solid oak with a gorgeous mirror, needs a little tlc but nothing major. Am thinking from the 1920's. I love old pieces. Also bought some wooden kitting needles and some yarn for the kids. Their Papa will get to teach them how to use them! One of the benefits of being married to an ex-Waldorfian.






test drive

No comments:

Post a Comment